Sunday 16 June 2013

Serious Medication Issues

Okay, the medication thing didn't go down too well yesterday. I'm a very honest person so when it comes to me doing something wrong it doesn't take long before I crack. I ended up telling one of my foster carers (L) last night what I'd done with my medication because of the voice I'd heard (which I didn't recognise. It said "Don't take them or somebody will get hurt". 

After I told her she ended up giving me my 6pm meds together with my 10pm meds. God was I knocked for six! I also had to draw my other foster carer (P) his Father's Day card while I was half zombified! I think I did pretty well with it considering I could barely keep my eyes open..

This morning L gave me my morning pot of meds and I palmed them while no one was looking and then went and flushed them down then toilet. I then sat in the living room and got out my iPad. P knew exactly what I had done, he's not an idiot. Plus P and L know me too well. They know that if I'm lying I can't make eye contact AT ALL. So out came a 2nd pot of meds L sorted and I had no choice but to take them. Now I'm not even allowed to leave the sofa for an hour because they know there's a high chance I'll just throw them up down the toilet.

Why does this have to be so fucking difficult!? They're only a bunch of pills! 

On a lighter note I'll take a photo of the card I drew for P. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment