Monday 17 June 2013

Daily Meeting Example

I wrote about the concept of daily meetings earlier but didn't have my dissociation journal to hand so I couldn't get a picture. I have one now! During the time of these two meetings I was getting through a litre of vodka per day, I wasn't eating anything and I was refusing to take any of my medication (mainly because Sally didn't want me to take it). I thought I would put a picture in to show what kind of thing I'm talking about. Each alter chooses a feeling or emotion and this is written down; either by myself or by the alter in question (you can tell who did their own because of the handwriting). In addition to the alters writing down one emotion, additional notes were added highlighting any points that felt important and any concerns that needed to be addressed. During these two meetings many alters were not actively present and making conversation. The alters that were around at the time all chose to take part - even if it was just a load of cuss words saying how shit the whole idea was (Sally). I hope this example helps. This is just one day of meetings.


I'm sorry if the image isn't too clear but you can see the layout I've used her to try and keep it simple and to the point so it's not a long drawn out process, especially for the little ones who have short attention spans!

No comments:

Post a Comment