Sunday 10 November 2019

Scheduled Post - Vi is here for a couple of days

Happy Sunday! Although technically it’s going to be just turning Monday when this post goes up!

I’ve scheduled this post to go up at midnight (or 4pm Pacific Standard Time, America I’m assuming?) as I won’t be here for a couple of days. Due to the fact I’m so exhausted I haven’t been myself the last few days. I’ll be writing a post on Tuesday or Wednesday night. In the mean time Violet is going to be temporary host until then as she tends to sleep like a log. She’s a 14 year old girl after all! I should feel better by then!

Due to the fact I won’t be here, although I’m not actually here at the time of this post anyway, I can’t write my blog for tonight! As usual though I’ve scheduled this for those that read it on Sunday/Monday expecting to see an update. I’ll speak to you all soon and hope you’ve had a good week! If you know us personally and do speak or see Vi then please be nice to her! She’s very shy and quiet so she’ll feel very intimidated, especially if you’re an adult.

Bye for now!

Fox 🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment