Sunday 24 November 2019

Postponing Until Next Week

Hey everyone.

I can’t sit and write a post tonight. My focus is all over the place. Vi is going to be here for a week or so so that I can try and suss out whether everything I’m experiencing is down to illness or severe sleep deprivation. I’m desperately hoping it’s the latter of the two and I can go to our care coordinator next Friday and say “I feel great again!”.

I’m exhausted, I’m losing my appetite, my mood is dipping, my focus is erratic, my brain feels like it’s dripping out of my ears and my logic is slipping occasionally which is very frustrating. I’m also starting to get very mistrustful which doesn’t help when I’m trying to help all of us as a whole, along with all the other weird stuff I’m dealing with that I can’t really brush off anymore which I chatted about in previous posts.

I do have good news which is I’ve heard from our foster mum, well technically ex-foster mum but I hate using that term. Things are chaotic and as mental as usual but thankfully everyone is at least alive, even if not in the finest of physical health! We have a new baby niece, who looks amazingly gorgeous and I’m sure she’ll be a spoilt little princess that’s if she’s not already!

Plus, our gerbils are still causing mayhem wherever they lay their paws although I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I’ll speak to you all soon and hopefully I’ll be in much better spirits and be able to tell you that this whole thing was just sleep deprivation and I feel fine. If not, then, well I’d rather not think about that unless I’m in that situation (then I’ll deal with it). Optimism is key!

Have a good week or so!

Fox 🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment