Sunday 20 October 2019

Postponing My Post For 1-2 Days

Happy Sunday evening everyone!

I’m not doing a proper post this evening as I’m postponing it for 1-2 days. Because of the fact I’ve been regularly updating every Sunday I thought I’d write a post to say so as I usually get messages from people on Monday about my Sunday post so a lot of people read it very soon after it’s posted!

I’m now the temporary host and will be for at least a few days. Me and our key worker are going to ring our care coordinator tomorrow to discuss some medication issues. Keri’s mental health is still getting worse and she’s now completely refusing to see any support workers as she thinks they’re all spies and she’s being hunted. Don’t ask. Like I said in my last post, I’ve stopped trying to get my head around any of it. If our care coordinator sorts something out then I’ll likely be out for a lot longer than a few days but we’ll have to see. I spent days arguing with Shadow to get consecutive days out to try and help this whole situation and I obviously succeeded but it’s taken a lot of persuasion!

Considering I only came out this afternoon, I’ve got a lot to do. I’m going to be going to our therapy session on Tuesday as I’ll still be here and I’ve already text our therapist to let her know in advance. But I need to sort this place out! The flat is a mess but I’ve already started trying to tidy it. I’m also trying to get some personal hygiene sorted, see if we can get some sleep (although this is going to be the hardest on my list because of the fact I’m naturally nocturnal), work with the support workers and our mental health team, get this whole lot of mess sorted out, plus do the day to day stuff, along with a list of other things that seems so long that I don’t even want to think about it!

So, like I said, my post is going to be postponed for a couple of days just while I get my balance and get on my feet. I’m used to coming in and out for a couple of hours but it’s a whole different situation when I know I’m going to have to deal with all the day to day stuff. I think I can actually do the post tomorrow night as by then I should have settled into the swing of things but I want to say a couple of days just to be on the safe side.

Speak to you tomorrow everyone! Or the day after! I won’t be online much until tomorrow evening but I’ll have my phone. Obviously I can’t take calls but I can text. Online messages probably won’t be answered until early evening as I have day to day things to do. The lovely boring stuff that a 15 year old really shouldn’t have to be doing!

Good night and I’m sorry for the 24-48 hour delay, and obviously I’ll go into actual reasons and detail in my post when I write it. Have a chilled out evening everyone. I definitely plan to! 🙂

Fox 🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment